Check out the card artwork I did for the awesome Tarot of Fear project – a collaborative horror-themed tarot deck that benefits the Trevor Project, a non-profit organization focusing on suicide prevention for LGBTQ youth!
The deck includes a wide variety of horror and horror-adjacent characters, franchises, and themes, drawn by independent artists like Felix Kramer, Stablercake, Thornwolf, Tapeworm and many more!
About the deck
- Includes 78 beautifully illustrated works of art by 63 different artists that together act as a comprehensive celebration of the horror genre, offering you a unique tarot reading experience.
- Card size is 2.75” x 4.75” printed on superior smooth cardstock with black core.
- Comes with a black velvet, hand-stamped, linocut printed drawstring deck bag featuring the eyeball sigil shown on the card back design.
- Includes a 3.5” x 5”, 168 page, full-color guide booklet that contains information about each card design and the artist who created it, a description of what each card means and how to interpret it in both upright and reversed positions, as well as how-to guides on how to use your deck and read common spreads.
- Uses eco-friendly packaging.
- Made with love by a diverse community of independent artists and horror fans passionate about using their craft to not only create a quality tarot deck, but to also help people in need.
Check it out
Pre-orders are now live through November 9th!